So, this has been a rough week in the land of OSO. I have had a lot of things come up in my personal life that had me feeling defeated. So, I am writing this post, for y’all and for myself!
I like to think of myself as a person that mostly has her sh*t together. So when small, out of my control, things pop up they throw me off. They also tend to come in droves, one thing cant go wrong, it has to be EVERYTHING, all at once.
Its hard not to get caught up in all the bad vibes coming your (my) way. However, now that I am more conscious of my vibe and the vibes around me, I try not to spin out on the negative energy. Although, some times inevitably, you (I) get caught up in it.
Here are a few things that I do to bring me out of the funk.
- Positive Affirmations – I am all about positive affirmations, quotes, podcasts and allll of that stuff. So when I feel super down, or feel like things aren’t going right. I like have to drown myself in positive everything to get out of the negative head space.
- Do Something to Occupy Your Mind – Go to the gym, sleep, read anything to get your mind focused on something else!
- Let It Go - Let things go, don't dwell. Just trust that things will work out.
- Sleep - Take a nap. Nothing bad ever came of a nap.
- Take some ME time - mani/pedi, massage, relax yourself.
I'm not perfect. So this list .. a work in progress.
Thats all I got for now.