I turned 30 on Sunday, August 26th. It was a rocky road leading up to 30. I was shook. So I took time to make this list last week to try to come up with the silver lining to being old(er). lol
Okay, so not quite sure where I got this idea from, but here it is. My 30 for 30 list.
30 things I want to do/accomplish in my 30th year. There are many caveats to the things listed, but I will explore and explain more as I accomplish the things.
- Visit the National Museum of African American History & Culture.
- Take a Solo Trip.
- Take professional photos with my little.
- Go hiking.
- Take a Yoga class.
- Ride an animal. (Horse, Camel, Donkey, idk)
- Read 10 Books
- Do some kind of "run" (bubble, color, etc)
- Travel to a city I've never been to.
- Take a cooking class.
- Make some $$$ blogging.
- Get a piercing.
- Keep a gratitude jar.
- Do a YouTube video or Podcast.
- Go to a professional baseball game.
- Design a new Resume and CV.
- Go to a gun range.
- Do RAOK or PIF, regularly.
- Cook a holiday meal with friends/family.
- Learn a new skill.
- Go on a blind date.
- Learn to meditate.
- Send handwritten Thank You notes.
- Take a spontaneous road trip.
- Make chili.
- Work on public speaking. Join toastmasters.
- Go wine tasting.
- Go to an outdoor concert.
- Fly first class.
- Do SOMETHING for 30 days.
I will be sure to share as I go/check things off.. Have you ever mad an annual bucket list? If you were to create a list, what would be on it?
Let me know in the comments!